CIDLIS is a free conference (with free food) as a result of the support from these amazing sponsors:
- Association of Research Libraries
- Anne Arundel County Public Library
- Baltimore County Public Library
- Carroll County Public Library
- Cecil County Public Library
- Harford County Public Library
- Montgomery College Libraries
- Prince George's County Memorial Library System
- Simmona Simmons
- Dr. Arthuree Wright
- The Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- University of Maryland Libraries
- The College of Information Studies: Maryland's iSchool
- The Information and Policy Access Center
Without the generosity of these individuals and organizations, CIDLIS would not exist. If you or your organization share our belief in the importance of inclusion and diversity in library and information science, we welcome you to join us as a co-sponsor.
As a sponsor you will be given a table at the conference to promote your organization and your news, events, programs, positions and opportunities. Sponsors will be highlighted in our program and visible throughout the conference for all attendees. Sponsors will also be invited to a special VIP dinner at the conclusion of the conference on Friday evening with iSchool Dean Dr. Keith Marzullo.
If you would like provide a gift in support of this year's conference or have any questions about sponsorship please contact Lawrence Liff.